Journal of Mesopotamia Journal of Agriculture (MJA) is a national, open access, peer-reviewed, scholarly publication aiming to promote scientific Agriculture sciences and presented to researchers and academic students of Agricultural Sciences; it has been issued by the College of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Mosul.
Mesopotamia Journal of Agriculture (MJA) publishes original research papers, review papers, and case reports. MJA is open access Journal; the publication is dedicated to bringing together intellectual and professional scientists, as well as the public sectors who are engaged in efforts to understand the Agricultural fields of:
- Animal Production, Nutrition, and related sciences.
- Poultry Sciences.
- Agricultural Economy.
- Foods and Diary Sciences.
- Field Crops Sciences.
- Cops Physiology, Production and Breeding.
- Ornamental Plants.
- Soil Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, and Minerals.
- Plant Protection.
- Plant Pathology.
- Agricultural Machines and Equipment.
- Forest and Wood Sciences.
The MJAis committed to upholding Publication Ethics (COPE) and obligates the authors to avoid plagiarism and illegal citation.